If you haven’t read this poem by Maggie Ann Ryan yet, your life is not complete.
I am an unsettle soul.– Maggie Ann Ryan
a pebble in a dust storm,
too caught up in the gust of wind
to ever feel still.
This is one of my favorite poems (and yes, I wrote it) because it speaks to that innate desire inside your heart for freedom and movement. Whenever I read this poem, I always imagine myself standing in a dusty field wearing a beautiful, flowing dress with my arms held out wide, my face to the sun, and the summer wind all around me. And now, you can bring that feeling with you!
1. This backpack, which will let everyone know you not only love poetry, but you’re also a free-spirit.
This is an important thing to inform people. Who wants to just be a free-spirit? Or just a person who loves poetry? Nah, we don’t fit into boxes like that. 😉 Also, can we just comment how CUTE this is? Look at those arrows. And the colors. And the cool typewriter vibe.
2. This minimalist iPhone case, so you can remind yourself that — even if you are stuck in the office right now — this isn’t where your story ends. You are a beautifully unsettled soul.
Adulting is boring. Life is boring. But oh, that doesn’t stop us! We are beautiful, unsettled souls. A free-spirit with her hair down free and the sun on her skin. A creative heart with a desire for more. A pebble in a dust storm, off to change the world!
3. This hardcover journal, to inspire you to write all your most beautiful and honest thoughts down.
Every unsettled soul needs a journal. Your heart is full of dreams that need to be written down, thoughts that need to be thought out loud, and moments that need to be solidified in ink. So why not use this one? It comes with three options for paper. Write outside the lines with 128 pages of ruled paper. Choose graph paper and turn this into a beautiful bullet journal! Or go with blank, and fill each page with drawings and pressed flowers and postcards of your unsettled, beautiful life.
4. This pullover sweatshirt, incase you’re in the mood to throw your arms out wide and let the wind blow around you, but you’re also in the mood to be cozy and comfy, and also maybe stay on the couch.
Never underestimate the freedom of a cozy sweatshirt. Especially one with such a beautiful poem! Pair it with cut off shorts and big sunglasses, and you’ve got the perfect vibe to explore a long, empty road with your feet out the window and the wind in your hair. Or curl up on the couch with the morning sun filtering in and drink tea and eat fresh baked cinnamon rolls. Your sweatshirt — Your vibe!
5. This tee-shirt, because sometimes it’s easier to wear your poetry than it is to read it.
Tie it up, tuck it in, or buy it five sizes too big and wear it as a dress with combat boots. Who cares? It’s your unsettled soul. Wear it with pride, beautiful babe!
Which one do you need in your life right now?
Personally? All of them! (And all three journals. Obviously. Because who wants to be confined to one type of paper?)