It doesn’t matter if you have been writing for twenty years or you are brand new to writing — there will always be things that keep you from actually sitting down and writing.
This workshop is perfect for the woman who:
- Has an idea for a really good book, but hasn’t actually started writing it
- Feels like nothing she writes is good enough to ever be read
- Puts “writing” on her To Do List, but usually doesn’t get it crossed off.
- Has started writing a book, but can’t get past the first few chapters
- Feels overwhelmed at how much goes into actually writing a book
- Spends most of her writing time procrastinating on other things
- Feels a calling or a desire to write a book, but isn’t sure if she even has a story worth telling
- Received negative feedback and hasn’t written in weeks, months, even years
- Wishes she were a published author
Through understanding what is actually keeping us from writing (it’s not writer’s block!), we can use our knowledge to decipher between insecurity and truth and apply the correct remedy.
In this workshop, writer/author Maggie Ann Ryan talks honestly with you about the emotions that come up and keep us from writing.
You’ll discover what is keeping you from writing, and why it keeps stopping you. You’ll be guided through a writing exercise that will empower you over your emotions so you can stop letting your block have control over your creativity that leaves you feeling discouraged, overwhelmed and unfulfilled.
It doesn’t matter if you haven’t written in years… by the end of this workshop, you’ll be writing again!!
This interactive online writing workshop is designed in a way so you can attend on your own dedicated time while receiving the same benefits you would if you were experiencing it live — including the ability to ask questions and receive honest feedback from Maggie Ann Ryan!
Once you register for this workshop, you will have free access to it until April 30th!
“I know all too well that procrastination is the number one reason books don’t get written. Take the first step and mark your calendar within the next couple days to set aside some dedicated time to be present for this workshop. This is a gift to you and your words! My goal for you is to leave feeling empowered over what’s holding you back and ready to write!” — Maggie Ann Ryan
You can register for this workshop by entering your email in the box. You will only have free access to this workshop until April 30! ✨