Bodie & Ryan co. offers 1:1 personalized writing programs designed specifically for you and your goals in life. Creativity is a side of our humanity that often becomes an afterthought. But when we allow time for our creativity to come out, we are able to find the clarity that we need to discover our purpose, feel more grounded, and have a more fulfilled life.
This program is designed to be personal, and you can use it however you want. You’ll work 1:1 with writer/author Maggie Ann Ryan (virtually or in-person) to:
- Build stronger relationships with your friends, family, and/or significant other.
- Find clarity in love, your career, your aspirations, etc.
- Shine light on an emotional block in your heart that is keeping you from what you want.
- Stop feeling lost, dulled, or unhappy with your life.
- Discover your purpose on this earth.
- Work through guilt, shame, or frustration that has settled in your heart.
- Find your spirituality again (or strengthen your current faith).
- Own your true value, see your innate beauty, and harness your own power.
- Stop hiding your words, your art, your power, or your true self from the world.
- Enjoy your life again.
- Start, write, finish that writing project you’ve been dreaming about.
- Simply be able to write every day.
Want to learn more? Let’s talk!
This program is not for:
- Women who want to continue living a life where they are stretched too thin and there is rarely ever time left over for themselves.
- Women who don’t believe their voice matters.
- Women who would rather watch Netflix than better their lives.
- Women who believe that drinking too much wine or binging on food is a better way to handle their emotions.
- Women who do not enjoy writing.
- Women who do not want to face their fears, emotions, or truth.
- Women who do not believe in a higher power or energy.
- Women who are content with where they are and do not need anything more to feel fulfilled.
- Women who are not brave enough to speak honestly.
- Women who prefer to figure it out as they go even when it’s not working.
- Women who do not want to be seen, heard, or listened to.
- Women who do not read.
- Women who do not care if they go their entire lives without going for it (whatever that “it” may be).
This program is for:
- Women who are tired of numbing out their lives, whether it’s by binging on Netflix, drinking way too much wine, eating too much food, or burying themselves in their work/career/family.
- Women who are searching for something, even if they don’t know what.
- Women who used to know God, but maybe haven’t spoken with Him in a while.
- Women whose life is often dedicated to helping others, but end up putting themselves and their own needs aside to do so.
- Women who have daughters, employees, co-workers, friends, or clients that look up to them.
- Women who have a lot of clutter in their lives, hearts, or home and want to clean it out.
- Women who have everything else going for them, but keep getting their hearts broken.
- Women who used to write… but don’t anymore.
- Women who are creative but would never describe themselves as a writer.
- Women who have always wanted to describe themselves as a writer.
- Women who are afraid to face their fears, but would rather find the courage to do so than continue living as they are.
- Women who struggle with perfectionism, people-pleasing, and procrastination and want to become empowered over their time, relationships, and self-worth.
- Women who want to feel more valuable in their relationships, at work, and in their own hearts.
- Women who want to be able to say, “I am beautiful”, “I am strong”, “I am enough” — and believe it.
- Women who want more in this life.
If you are interested in this program, reach out to Maggie Ann Ryan for a complimentary conversation to see if the program is a good fit for you!