Bodie & Ryan co. offers 1:1 personalized writing programs designed specifically for you and your goals in life. Creativity is a piece of our humanity that often becomes an afterthought. When we allow time for us to be both creative and honest, we are able to find the clarity that we need to discover our purpose, feel more grounded, and live a more fulfilled life.
This program is designed to be personalized! You can use it for:
- Heart Work so you can work through the weight that has settled on your heart and stop feeling lost, dulled or unhappy with your life or words.
- Break Through a Creative Block that is keeping your inspiration dulled and your heart unmotivated so you can stop avoiding your WIP and finally finish it!
- Faith/Spirtual Grounding so you can find your spirtuality again, strengthen your current faith, and find fulfillment in your purpose on this earth.
- Find Your Truth so you can build stronger relationships, find clarity in your #lifegoals, and harness your own innate power.
Write 1:1 with writer/author Maggie Ann Ryan (virtually or in-person) for a single session or the full 4-month program!
This program is for women who:
- Are searching for something (even if they don’t know what) and would like to find it.
- Used to write… but are not writing and would like to begin again.
- Used to know God, but haven’t spoken with Him in a while and want to feel loved again.
- Have a lot of clutter in their lives, hearts, or home and want to clean it out.
- Struggle with perfectionism, people-pleasing, procrastination and want to become empowered in their self-worth.
- Who believe they are worth being valued.
This program is not for women who:
- Want to continue living a life where they are stretched too thin and there is never enough time left over for themselves.
- Would rather watch Netflix than step into the life they deserve to live.
- Do not enjoy writing or creativity.
- Prefer to figure it out as they go even when it’s not working.
- Do not care if they live their entire lives without ever going for it.
- Do not believe in a higher power or energy.
- Do not want to be seen, appreciated, or listened to.
If you are interested in this program, reach out to Maggie Ann Ryan for a complimentary conversation to see if the program is a good fit for you!